Members Benefits & Join or Renew
Come Join Us!
Support the visual arts by becoming a member of the Santa Clarita Artists' Association. You will also be contributing to the SCAA's scholarship program for students in the William S. Hart High School District, located in the Santa Clarita Valley. We present numerous member exhibits throughout the valley, have exciting, educational monthly demonstrations by professional artists, and thoroughly enjoy the camaraderie.
It's time to renew for 2017!
Please click on the file below to download a printable membership application:
Once completed, you may mail to:
Santa Clarita Artists' Association
26893 Bouquet Canyon Rd., Ste., C, #305
Santa Clarita, CA 91350-2374
If Paying with Check or Money Order, include payment with the application.
If Paying with Paypal, use the Paypal Drop Down Menu below to make your payment, you do not need to have a Paypal account to complete the transaction.
Place Your Payment
The Santa Clarita Artists' Association [SCAA] has been the only non-profit Fine Art association in Santa Clarita since 1989. Joining the SCAA gives artists direction and opportunities to learn, grow and present themselves as professional artists worldwide.
Current benefits to becoming a member of the SCAA include:
1. Exhibit opportunities in many venues around Santa Clarita. Please visit our Exhibits page for a current list.
2. Monthly membership Meetings featuring demonstrations by well known artists, as well as educational guest speakers covering such topics as marketing, advertising, how to enter shows, photographing your artwork, and how to sell your art work.
4. The SCAA presents The Art Classic every year in October. This is a "members only" judged (with awards) art show and gala fundraiser. Members who enter the show receive 2 free tickets to this event.
5. Discounts on educational workshops.
6. Ability to serve on the board, and in various committees.
7. Each member receives a free web page, or a link to your own "art related" website and/or blog. The web page features up to 4 images of your artwork, a head shot and a bio. If you do not yet have a link to your website, send the web address to me. If you prefer to have an artist page, please email a word document with your artist statement and bio, a head shot and up to 4 images of your artwork in jpg form to: email@example.com.
Online Membership Form